1/22/2014

Just like that leaf


A leaf is blowing in the wind, from side to side. Unable to decide which way to go. Unable to know which turn will be the next. (Can you see it in your mind?)


                                   
Sometimes I feel like that leaf. Thin & fragile. And sometimes I feel like life is pushing me from side to side, and that I have no idea what will come next. The only thing I try to do, is to hang in there, just like that leaf.

But I do know that I have the strongest and most beautiful branch in the whole world, to hold on to. For that I will always be grateful. For that I will always be able to smile, no matter what life might bring. :)

"Be courageous and strong... Jehovah your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 


For all of you who are going through a difficult time in this moment... -Be sure that Jehovah will never, ever let you go. He will hold on to you and guide you through every storm... Yes, hang in there my friends. Just like that leaf.















1 comment:

  1. Tack för det fina och uppmuntrande blogginlägget <3
    Kram Petra (även jag en syster även om vi inte känner varandra)

    ReplyDelete